A 300mm roof mounted, thermostatically controlled powered ventilator.
The Maestro is designed to exhaust heat from the roof space of a home, increasing the comfort levels for the occupants. The Maestro runs on a 12V DC power system that can be directly connected to a solar panel if required.
- Removal of heat trapped in the roof cavity of a home in summer
- Removal of moisture trapped in the roof cavity of a home in winter
- When used with Whirly Mate ventilates living areas
Features and Benefits
- Low consumption of power (11 watts)
- Reliable operation regardless of wind speed
- Quiet operation (63 dBA @ 1m)
- One Maestro is equivalent to 2-3 wind driven ventilators (when tested to AS4740)
- Malleable base fits most roof types up to 45°
- Also available as a solar powered model
- Whirly Mate - Ceiling Grille
- Poly Eave Vents