EcoPower true-hybrid ventilation technology
The comfort and safety levels of building occupants are a growing concern in modern-well sealed business. The traditional means of exhausting heat or fumes from a building was either; mechanical ventilation, which has high and ongoing cost associated with it. Or turbine ventilation - though it has low ongoing cost, its performance is dependent on natural conditions such as wind.
An ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturer and the world leader in turbine ventilator technology; Edmonds designed, engineered and manufactured the EcoPower® range of ventilators in Australia. It is the world’s first true-hybrid™ ventilator that will work to ensure a constant supply of fresh air. EcoPower incorporates the leading design of Hurricane® vertical vane turbine ventilator with a high efficiency electronically commutated (EC) motor for reliability and on-demand peak performance, when required.
Features and Benefit
Features & Benefits
- High efficiency ventilation when required
- Low energy consumption
- Significantly lower noise levels, up to 14.5dB(A), than traditional fan assisted vents
- Advanced EC motor technology for long lasting performance and durability
- Edmonds vertical vane vent technology for higher performance. Based on Flow coefficient tests performed under AS4740:2000 by CSR Edmonds)
- Lightweight design means additional structural strengthening of roof may not be required
- Single-phase power input for easy electrical installation
- Variable pitch throat design can adapt to most roof angles
- Options for highly corrosive environments also available
- Mill finish or powder coated options to match most COLORBOND® colours
- Simple on/off operation
- Compatible with most 3rd Party controls and BMS systems
- Group control option available
- Automated on/off control through temperature, time, humidity sensors
Edmonds offers a service to help select the right size, number, type of vents is specified according to AS4740. Click to enquire or contact your account manager or contact our office.
How EcoPower works